Saturday 3 January 2009

Coversation between balayya and aish

Hilarious conversation between Balayya and Aishwarya RaiNandamuri Bala Krishna (balayya) desperately wanted to rope in theIndia's sizzling hot actess Aishwarya Rai in his next movie - AmbikaProductions or whatever. So he called up Aish. This is how theconversation happened--balayya: Hello Aishwarya jee, I am balakrishna
Aish: WHO???
balayya: It is me Aish jee, late N.T Rama Rao son. Youdon't know me?
Aish: Which one? I heard he's got almost a dozen ofthem.
balayya: Even I don't remeber which one. Do you read newspapers?
Aish: Yes, I do. why?
balayya: I did shooting last year and it came in all newspapers. It wasshown in TV also
Aish: Oh... So you just started ur career?
balayya: ababa nee yabba. No Aish jee. I mean not film shooting. Gunshooting.
Aish: What???? You shot someone?
balayya: Yes. I shot the producer and one more guy. but i shot in the backseat. So no death happened. You don't worry. I don't shoot heroines
Aish: You shot someone and You still doing films? How come?Aren't u supposed to be in Jail?balayya: hahahaha. kya Aish jee. tum bhi. I said I have mental.but in real I dont have mental. I just acted. very big action.It is in our family.
Aish: What is that in your family? Mental????
balayya: No Aish jee. Action is in our family. in our blood.
Aish: oh!balayya: And they really belived i am mental. hahaha
Aish: You bet. I have already started to believe it.
balayya: what?
Aish: Nothing. You go ahead
balayya: I want u act with me as heroine in my new film.
Aish: Let me see ur pic? where can i see it?
balayya: You go to
http://balayya-jokes-comedy.blogspot.com
and see my pics. I am dancingwith katarnak kaif.
Aish: Yeah. I am there. What do I have to look for?balayya: I don't know. I don't know internet. My director showed me onhis computer
Aish: Oh! Ok I will find myself. By the way it's katrina kaifnot katarnak kaif: But I call ker kathi. It is easy for me.
Aish: You look very short. How tall are u?
balayya: 5'5"
Aish: What?? I am 5'9"
balayya: So what? I wear very high heel shoes. always u dont wear shoes.Problem solve. You acted in one movie with salman no?

Aish: Yeah but he has a great body and u r a fat azz with a big tummy
balayya: Thats not a problem. I never do in-shirt. Always shirt outside only
Aish: Was that a wig u wearing in the pics?
balayya: Yes. I have hair. But not enough for films you know.But don't worry. I have hair all over my body except on head.
Aish: In all my previous movies i ran my fingers through hero's hair? Ican't do that to u right?balayya: No problem. You can do with my chest hair. that way it is romanticalso. My fans like my romance very much.
Aish: Ok. I wanna know u better. tell me about your last film
balayya: Oh. It is a movie called vijayendra varma. Power of Indian.in that I made lot of actions. u shud see that film. i fight with Pakistan.i don't know Hindi no? so i speak telugu with them. they understood.but public did not understand. that’s why it became flop. i wanted toshoot producer gain but already one case was going on no?
Aish: u spoke in telugu with Pakistanis? wow! why youtalking to me in English?
balayya: you very beautiful gal no? that’s why. so when u coming Hyderabad formy film?
Aish: whattttt? do u think i am crazy to do a filmwith you?
balayya: why? how much money u want? my producer will pay anymuch u want otherwise i will shoot him no?
Aish: these days telugu songs are being played in channel V and MTV.what would my friends think about me if they see me dancing with you?
balayya: pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Aish: shut up and go shoot urself.

No comments:

Post a Comment